KBK Portal Cranes
Mobile workplace units – load-bearing flexibility.
Our KBK portal cranes are the ideal solution wherever a permanent crane would be too complicated or cannot be installed. They run on solid, even floors and can be easily manoeuvred in any direction. This makes them ideal for a wide variety of loading and unloading operations in your factory as well as for maintenance and repair work. What other benefits do they offer?
- Load capacity up to 3200 kg
- Crane girder span can be adjusted over a wide range
- Optimally suited for repair and assembly work
- Ideal for help in loading and unloading operations
- EVP-KBK single-girder full-portal crane – KBK II or KBK II-H crane girder
- ZVP-KBK double-girder full-portal crane – KBK II or KBK II-H crane girders
- D-IVP single-girder full-portal crane – I-beam section crane girder (with optional telescopic height adjustment)
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Can be simply dismantled for transport
- Quickly re-erected at a new operating site