KBK Suspension Monorails
Perfect for linear overhead material handling.
KBK suspension monorails from our KBK light crane system give you the certainty of solutions tailored to meet your specific requirements for linear, overhead handling. Their special strengths are to be found in their many options:
- Simple, manually operated straight sections – also possible with aluminium profile sections
- Complex installations
- Load capacities up to 3200 kg
- Flexible routing by means of straight and curved sections, track switches and turntables
- Direct link between pick-up and deposit points in reversing operation or a closed circuit
- Besides manual operation, semi- or fully automated designs also possible.
- The route can be precisely adapted to meet the structural requirements of any workshop thanks to a wide range of components
- Transfer to adjacent suspension cranes also possible using latching devices
- Also suitable for use as equipment carriers (e.g. for test equipment, electric and compressed-air tools)
- Reliable supply of media thanks to comprehensive KBK components (cable trolleys, hose clips, etc.) – for dedicated transport with fluids, compressed air and power supply systems for cranes and other mobile equipment
- Double-rail tracks as carrier systems for rigid handling equipment, such as manipulators or lifting devices