Column-Mounted Slewing Jib Cranes / Assistent AS
The crane features a maximum lifting height and is perfectly suitable for small and narrow operating rooms.
The column-mounted slewing jib crane ASSISTENT can be used as a versatile workplace crane featuring a capacity of up to 2000kg.
Due to its compact design, the crane features a maximum lifting height and is perfectly suitable for small and narrow operating rooms. With its optional electrical slewing gear, it provides increased ease of use when operated in the higher capacity / outreach range. The column-mounted crane ASSISTENT perfectly meets your requirements for indoor and outdoor use since column height and jib arm length can be adjusted individually.
Regarding fastening options, you can make your individual choice from comfortable doweling on concrete floor using the patented VETTER DowelPlate system VAS2, fastening on foundation using anchors, TopAnchor, or CompactAnchor, and base flange for fastening on a steel structure.Features:
- Capacity: 80 – 2000 kg
- Outreach: 2000 – 10000 mm
- Slewing range: nominal 270°
- DIN 15018 Hoisting class: H2
- DIN 15018 Loading Group: B2
- Lightweight configuration
- Installation location: indoor/outdoor
- Slewing: Manual / Electrical
- Low-profile cantilever arm permits high working displacement height
- Hoist: Chain hoist