Column-Mounted Slewing Jib Cranes / Meister M
Thanks to its infinite slewing range and its capacity of up to 20t, you can use it in almost any workplace.
The powerful and sturdy slewing jib arm crane MEISTER has proven itself a thousand times and is the most produced crane of its kind in the world.
Thanks to its infinite slewing range and its capacity of up to 20t, you can use it in almost any workplace, e.g. for feeding of machine tools, in warehouses, power plants, steel works, machine houses, or sewage treatment plants.
Due to its compact design, the crane features a maximum lifting height and is perfectly suitable for small and narrow operating rooms. With its optional electrical slewing gear, it provides increased ease of use when operated in the higher capacity / outreach range. The column-mounted crane MEISTER perfectly meets your requirements for indoor and outdoor use since column height and jib arm length can be adjusted individually.
Regarding fastening options, you can make your individual choice from comfortable doweling on concrete floor using the patented VETTER DowelPlate system VAS2, fastening on foundation using anchors, TopAnchor, or CompactAnchor, and base flange for fastening on a steel structure.Features:
- Capacity: 125 – 20000 kg
- Outreach: 2000 – 12000 mm
- Slewing range: nominal 360° ∞
- DIN 15018 Hoisting class: H2
- DIN 15018 Loading Group: B3
- Medium-heavy configuration
- Installation location: indoor/outdoor
- Slewing with electric slewing gear is possible
- Suitable for explosion protection in accordance with ATEX
- Low-profile cantilever arm permits high working displacement height
- Hoist: Chain hoist / Wire rope hoist